2008 Arctic Fox 24-5N

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Arctic Fox 24-5N

2008 Arctic Fox 24-5N Fifth Wheel. Everything works, ready to travel. Professionally cleaned and sealed exterior 2019. No leaks. New wheels and tires Nov 2019. New toilet and batteries 2020. AC, 2 way fridge, 2 way hot water heater, propane furnace, dual propane tanks, microwave, built in vacuum, TV and DVD. Solar ready. Great 4 season RV. 27’ overall length and less than 12’ exterior height.
    $18,000
    2002 Dodge 4x4 Cummins also for sale.

Great rig! We have one just like it. We keep it at home for short summer trips and keep the 27-5L down in the desert where we go in the winter. 2008 is a sweet spot in model years. Very easy to tow, and at whatever point I get too old and decrepit to haul the bigger one we can fall back to the smaller one. The layout is so good on the 2008. My wife almost likes it better than the big one."More like camping". For months at a time you can't beat the comfort of a 27 5L though.
    2014 RAM CTD, Aisin, SRW and 4WD, 2019 AF 27-5L for long term stays, 2008 AF 24-5N for short trips, rough travel, small CG, cabover alumininum boat loader, 12' Kevlar rowboat, Bayley the Bird Dog runs the show.

Comment

We just stepped up (more like sideways) to an ORV F26RKS, very similar floor plan just 3’ longer and wider with the opposing slides out. We thought long and hard about upgrading and it hasn’t been an easy decision, but we are spending more than half our time in our rig (thanks to Covid). I’m going to miss the excellent wardrobe storage in the 24-5N, it can’t be beat!

Comment

did you sell this yet?
        2014 RAM CTD, Aisin, SRW and 4WD, 2019 AF 27-5L for long term stays, 2008 AF 24-5N for short trips, rough travel, small CG, cabover alumininum boat loader, 12' Kevlar rowboat, Bayley the Bird Dog runs the show.

Comment

Working...
        X