Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License Plate Ladder Mount

Hi all,

A while back I posted a "Solution to an Obscured License Plate" topic. Currently, I have several of my ladder-mounted license plate holders available for a very limited time as I clean out my shop. This was a project that has functioned well for me and a few other forum members' needs. I have 5 of these custom-made holders in white, and 2 in black. Each mount cost me just north of $30 in parts to make. In order to clean out some space in my small shop, I am offering the remaining plate holders for the one-time price of "Another Brilliant Idea I will lose my shirt on" FREE!!!

If you wish to have one I would request a (folded down?) box 16" long, 10" wide, and 4" tall be sent to me with a Fully Paid shipping label via "UPS only" attached for delivery from the 94597 zip code. The plate holder weighs 2 lbs and some bubble wrap and the box will add a bit more so use your own thoughts on the final package weight/size for the prepaid label as I will not cover any shipping cost shortage.

As you can probably tell I do not desire to put any more time into getting these sent out than necessary. If anyone is interested before they go into the recycle bin please let me know via a PM and I will send an address to you.

One Per Person only, and the item may be available for pick up for those near Walnut Creek, Ca

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1030311A.JPG
Views:	299
Size:	664.1 KB
ID:	310240 Click image for larger version

Name:	P1030312A.JPG
Views:	247
Size:	644.8 KB
ID:	310241 Click image for larger version

Name:	P1030314A.JPG
Views:	244
Size:	773.8 KB
ID:	310242
    Randy & Connie
    Walnut Creek, CA
    2016 6.7L Ford F-350 SRW, EEZ TPMS
    2016 27-5L, 5.5kW Gen, 600W Solar, 500Ah AGM, Hybrid 3kW Inverter, plus a couple other Mods.

Making progress; one gone.
    Randy & Connie
    Walnut Creek, CA
    2016 27-5L, 5.5kW Gen, 600W Solar, 500Ah AGM, Hybrid 3kW Inverter, plus a couple other Mods.

Comment

Thank you Randy for ours. It has served us very well with the tool box blocking the original space.
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
      Peter and Fran
      2016 AF 27-5L
      , 50AMP, 4pt leveling, 15K AC + bedroom AC, Onan 5.5, Progressive Dynamics EMSHW50C, Slide Toppers, TST 507, Cadet digital AC heater, 52" ceiling fan LED light, Dirt Devil CV1500 Central Vacuum, 570 watt solar, 400 AMP Hour Battle Born batteries, Magnum MS2012 2000 Watt Inverter, TorkLift steps, Roadmaster Slipper Spring, 17.5" Alcoa 17.5", 7k axles, ProTech toolbox

2017 F-450 Super Duty, B&W Companion, 50 gallon Transfer Flow fuel tank, Wickum Weld Toolbox

Comment

Still have a few left if anyone else is interested, otherwise, recycle day is coming up fast.... Price...FREE you pay to ship.
        Randy & Connie
        Walnut Creek, CA

Comment

Randy,

That will be perfect! I am installing a mini-split and the condenser will be blocking the plate somewhat. I will get over to UPS tomorrow.

Thanks!....Mike
          Mike Studley
          2008 Arctic Fox 30U
          2003 Ford F250 6.0 CCSB 4x4

Comment

I’m very interested. A simple question. I don’t see the wires to the license plate light. How did you wire it?
            Terry Haynes
            USAF Retiree. 2018 29-5T 2 a/c, Disc Brakes, Slipper Springs, SoftStart, RV Airflow, AC/Gas frig, 4 Pantry slides, basement slide, slide toppers, Drain Master system, LevelMatePRO, Haloview, both A/Cs and fireplace on thermostats, SeeLevel II, TorkLift Steps, TST w/ truck and RV spare tire monitors, BB Batteries, Clear Source Ultra Water Filter mounted in basement,
            2019 RAM 3500 CTD SRW LB Laramie Longhorn, B&W hitch, BAK Flip X4 Bed Cover

Comment

Originally posted by IRN83 View Post
              I’m very interested. A simple question. I don’t see the wires to the license plate light. How did you wire it?
              Click image for larger version

Name:	P1050805A.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	282.0 KB
ID:	310507
              Randy & Connie
              Walnut Creek, CA

Comment

Great photo with instructions. I will get a package to you in the mail tomorrow.
                Terry Haynes
                USAF Retiree. 2018 29-5T 2 a/c, Disc Brakes, Slipper Springs, SoftStart, RV Airflow, AC/Gas frig, 4 Pantry slides, basement slide, slide toppers, Drain Master system, LevelMatePRO, Haloview, both A/Cs and fireplace on thermostats, SeeLevel II, TorkLift Steps, TST w/ truck and RV spare tire monitors, BB Batteries, Clear Source Ultra Water Filter mounted in basement,
                2019 RAM 3500 CTD SRW LB Laramie Longhorn, B&W hitch, BAK Flip X4 Bed Cover

Comment

Working...
                X