Fifth wheel kayak rack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fifth wheel kayak rack

Manufactured by US Racks. Moves the kayaks far enough forward to clear the nose of the trailer. Iím desperate to get rid of this rack since Iím selling my pickup. I paid $1600, itís free to whoever comes and picks it up. Fits 2010-14 Chevy Silverado. If you need to see what it looks like, go to USRack.com.
    Jim & Grace
    2011 2500HD 6.6L Duramax (SOLD)
    2016 AF 27-5L, Hensley BD-3 Hitch, 4 Point Leveling, Titan Disc Brakes (SOLD)
    2018 Audi Q5
    2008 Miniature Golden Doodle

We forget all too soon the things we thought we would never forget....

Is rack still available? If so do you have model number? Evidently there is three different models and factory needs model number to see if it will fit a dodge also.Thanks
    2017 27-5i,Solar,Generator,Deleted carpet,2000 watt Xandrex inverter,all the bells and whistles,Welded to frame motorcycle rack in rear, 2016 Ram 2500 Diesel,Anderson Ultimate Hitch

Comment

Originally posted by LANNOY View Post
      Is rack still available? If so do you have model number? Evidently there is three different models and factory needs model number to see if it will fit a dodge also.Thanks
      Looking at their website I believe it is the 2010-4 model.
      Jim & Grace
      2018 Audi Q5

Comment

Have you found a home for this yet? I have a friend who has a Ford that I would like to see if it fits for.
        2005 Dodge Diesel 3500: 5.9L Cummins Turbo-Diesel, 3.73 4WD 4SPD SRW, quad cab, long bed, B&W Companion Hitch. Rebuilt tranny, PakBrake Exhaust Brake, PakBrake Airbags w/ Wireless remote fill.

2017 Arctic Fox 27 5L: 4-Point Leveling System, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 30amp surge protector, Slide-Toppers, 2" Receiver, TPMS TST 507, ARP Controller, Sailun G rated tires.

Comment

Originally posted by Copper865 View Post
          Have you found a home for this yet? I have a friend who has a Ford that I would like to see if it fits for.
          Lannoy and I are trying to figure out if it will fit his Dodge. Iíll let you know he doesnít want it.
          Jim & Grace
          2018 Audi Q5

Comment

Working...
          X