OEM Northwood 16" Wheels and G Rated Tires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OEM Northwood 16" Wheels and G Rated Tires

This is an advance notice that I intend to sell 5 OEM aluminum 110psi wheels and Goodyear G614 (235/85R16) tires (balanced by LS).

(I am changing out of them to go to the 17.5" size tires and wheels.)

They are still on the RV (in winter storage) and I will not be removing them for at least a month. We took the AF new in early summer of 2016, and in that time period we have put somewhere around 15k to 16k miles on them. They are in very good condition. There has been no damage whatsoever, no signs of failure, and always operated at maximum sidewall pressure (110psi) monitored with TPMS.

I will be posting photos showing current tread wear and condition.

When they are ready for sale I will be asking $750 for the entire set of 5 wheels and tires.

I am posting here in advance to give the forum members the opportunity to consider before I post anywhere else.

I didn't see this when posted. The wheels and tires will be an excellent buy for someone when offered.
    Harvey Barlow
    USN Retired
    Glade Springs, WV
    2008 Dodge Ram Quad Cab & Chassis, Cummins ISB6.7 Aisin CM Flatbed BrakeSmart Transfer Flow 212k miles
    2011 Arctic Fox 26X LT245/75R16LRE tires Yamaha 2400
    2012 Unnamed 10' Slide-In Truck Camper

Comment

5 each, Goodyear G614 Unisteel tires

These tires are designed and sold for heavier 5th wheel RV's, and came OEM on an Arctic Fox 29-5K.

The tires have an average of 10/32's (measured) tread remaining, with no signs of rubber "checking" or decay, and have never had any road damage or repair. They have been driven about 16,000 miles (the spare has zero wear). They are stored indoors.

Size LT235/85R16; Capacity 3,750 Lbs @ 110 Psi; Ply Rating 14; Original Tread Depth 12/32; Speed Rating 75 Mph

4 Aluminum Tredit "Thoroughbred" (Northwood OEM) 16" wheels with Chrome Center Caps and solid lug nuts, plus one 16" white steel wheel with spare mounted. 8 lug; 16x6 size, 3750 lb load capacity, Clear Coat protected.

These are being sold as a unit, mounted and balanced as shown for $600.00

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0168.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	277981

Comment

Where are they?
        2003 Arctic Fox 30u with too many extra's and changes to mention. 2012 Ram 3500, Snug Top Camper

Comment

Working...
        X