Can't edit/bump an old topic?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't edit/bump an old topic?

I started a post some time back - and I can find it searching. What I can't do is edit the post to add a follow-up comment on the final resolution!!

The post is easily found - search "monsoon" and there it is....but no matter what I do or click on, I cannot get to the actual thread. I just get taken to the general forum landing page.

Not sure what to do now....
    2015 AF 25W
    Ford F250, 6.2l gas
    Blue Ox SwayPro (1,500 lb)
    along with Wendy and Dobby, the Labradoodle house elf.

I did a search and did find the post doing the search with the info you provided. Its from Nov 2016. I do remember that is a time limit on editing but do not remember what it is. I am thinking several weeks but never the least if what you are trying to do is post a "final resolution" then a follow up post would be the way to go as it will move your post up to be seen by members where just adding it to an existing post will not.
    Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Okey dokey -- I'll just reference it then. Thanks Adam!
      2015 AF 25W
      Ford F250, 6.2l gas

Comment

I think I may have a bigger problem.....I can't actually see the New Topic on any of the forum pages!! Maybe I'm no longer subscribed? {{Digs deep in his pocket to look for some cash..... :-) }}
        2015 AF 25W
        Ford F250, 6.2l gas

Comment

Oh man a second problem...look out a lot of times they come in threes...
          Adam
          2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
          07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
          07 AF31W Mod's
          Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Yep - just found the email in my unused email account, in the spam folder.....I'll be emailing you shortly!! Maybe we can fix this problem!!
            2015 AF 25W
            Ford F250, 6.2l gas

Comment

Working...
            X