Unable to see signatures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to see signatures

I'm not seeing signatures, haven't for some time. Checked all that I could find to correct. Np joy.

Woods
    07 Fox 31WRB, Aria, AGMs, RPowerTwins, Heatpumps, Maxxfans, Sur eflow 57, 50amp, dualpane, Reese nocam trunnion, more.
    04 6.0L 4X4 Excursion. AirLifts, Vair, ARC, XCal3, EGRfix, 4A pillar Cobalts, AFE, MBRP, Hadley, Bilsteins, Brakesmart, Colorado's Monarch Pass Avatar

In the upper left part of this thread(not the screen) you should see two tabs. One say "Posts" and the other "Latest Activity" you can only see signatures if you have the "Posts" tab selected.
    Also make sure under User settings/account/conversation detail options - that the "show signatures" box is checked.
    Last edited by Adam; 08-14-2017, 09:46 AM. Reason: Some times I don't know my right from my left.....
    Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
      In the upper right part of this thread(
      Mine's on the other upper right.

But thank you. All this time my biggest complaint about site was the lack of information on people's rigs. Looks like the problem was mine.
      2014 Arctic Fox 25R
      2006 Ram 3500 SRW auto

Comment

Having to switch to Posts then scroll down through numerous post to get to the bottom and latest post to see the signature of that post is STONE AGE and a pain!
        Glen & Linda
        2013 26X Arctic Fox, 235/80R16 Load E Maxxis tires (15K miles on OEM Marathons)
        2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD D/A 4X4 Ext Cab
        DiamondBack SE Bed Cover
        Blogs: Ongoing: http://glelin-travels1.blogspot.com/
        Alaska: http://glelin-travels.blogspot.com/

Comment

Maybe I'm not understanding this thread? But I always use the latest posts button and I always see everybody's signatures.
          2001 Ford F-350 V-10 62,000 miles
          2015 Nash 17K
          Nash 26N scheduled for production late October

Comment

Originally posted by Will View Post
            Maybe I'm not understanding this thread? But I always use the latest posts button and I always see everybody's signatures.
            "Latest Post" button is a completely different button from "Latest activity" tab.
            Last edited by Adam; 08-14-2017, 08:30 PM. Reason: Sorry I am sure that made no sense, overwhelmed at work today just getting back to work....
            Adam
            2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
            07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
            07 AF31W Mod's
            Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post

​​​​​ "Latest Post" button is a completely different button from "Latest Post" tab.
              Not wanting to get a reputation for correcting the Sheriff just wanting to clarify for folks like me who are easily confused, the button is "Latest Post" and the tab is "Posts" or "Latest Activity". Will, like N n P, I wasn't seeing anyone's signatures, much to my consternation. Per Adam's instructions I had to go into user setting to check the box "See Signatures" (big improvement for me). Even with that box checked if you are in "Latest Activity" tab at the top left of the thread you won't see signatures, you have to be in "Posts" tab.
              2014 Arctic Fox 25R
              2006 Ram 3500 SRW auto

Comment

Sorry - I get it now. I never use the latest activity tab so am always in posts tab. Then use the "Latest Posts" to see recent activity. Yikes! For my aging brain, this is one of those "whose on first" circles.
                2001 Ford F-350 V-10 62,000 miles
                2015 Nash 17K
                Nash 26N scheduled for production late October

Comment

Working...
                X