Recent Access Changes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Access Changes?

I can login no problem but seems like I'm still being restricted as guest, can't post, etc. Is there something I'm missing?

Same thing for me.
    2016 Arctic Fox 32A ProPride hitch 1400 lb.bars 2007 K2500HD Duramax(LBZ)/Allison

Comment

Has your subscription expired?
      2006 F-350 4x4 shortbed 6.0 liter diesel, 5 speed auto, 3.73 gear, B&D flip over goose neck, Popup RV3, Ford Integrated Brake Controller, TST TPMS, Yamaha EF3000iSEB generator, 2009 AF 27-5L *

Comment

Originally posted by John R View Post
        Has your subscription expired?
        How can I check that?
        2016 Arctic Fox 32A ProPride hitch 1400 lb.bars 2007 K2500HD Duramax(LBZ)/Allison

Comment

I took some screen shots for you.
          1. Hover your mouse over your username. you will see this in pic #1. (This is in the upper right corner).
          2. Select "user settings".
          3. You will see a list of 4 options, starting with "profile" then "account", then "notifications". and then "subscription". you will see this in pic #2,
          4. Select "subscription".
          5. Now you should see your the start and end dates of your annual subscription. you will see this in pic #3.

As you see mine expires in December, so I'm glad you brought this up. Hopefully Adam can direct us to the location of his home address so we can send him a check for $20.00.
          2005 Dodge Diesel 3500: 5.9L Cummins Turbo-Diesel, 3.73 4WD 4SPD SRW, quad cab, long bed, auto, Banks cold air intake, Banks Power Monster-Ram intake manifold, Airdog II 4G, BD Diesel steering box support bar, PAK Brake AMP Air Suspension,WirelessAir by Air Lift, Edge Insight CTS Monitor w/ EGT probe, B&W Companion Hitch.

2017 Arctic Fox 27 5L: 4-Point Leveling System, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 30amp surge protector, Slide-Toppers, 2" Receiver, Plug it Right: TPMS TST 507.

Comment

Adam clarified that for new comers signing up on the sight provides 30 days of basic reading/posting permissions. After that permissions basically go back to guest (no posting, etc.) therefore people must pony up the registration fee if they want to continue to be able to read/posts on the forum ...including to posts they may have already made during the initial 30 days.

I did not realize this and could not find it mentioned anywhere however Adam indicated it was sent in the initial registration email containing all the fine print which I'm sure I read in full lol Hope this helps.

Comment

Here is a link to the renewal procedures posted on the site.
              http://www.nroa2003.com/forum/forum/...ss-permissions

While the welcome message really is not in fine print it something I suppose most do not read....

Welcome to NROA, your 1 month trial membership has been set up.

To become a site supporter click on the below link.
              http://www.nroa2003.com/forum/forum/...ss-permissions

Please review my sites Terms and Conditions by clicking on the below link.

Terms and Conditions

Add a signature to your post with your vehicle and Northwood trailer model. This helps others respond to your questions without you having to post them each time.

http://www.nroa2003.com/forum/forum/...your-signature

For help finding your way around the new site go to this link

http://www.nroa2003.com/forum/help

Also if you are a Face Book user help me spread the word by liking my NROA FaceBook page
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/NROA/116976928475133

Hope you enjoy my site!

Adam
              Adam
              2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
              07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
              07 AF31W Mod's
              Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Rudy - Just send me some (and enough) small unmarked denominations...... And I'll fix that right up for you! D
                Doyle & Susie Hughes
                2015 F350 Lariat, PowerStroke w/6 speed Auto, 4X4, 3.55, 11,300 GVW, Camper Package, Crew Cab, Long Bed, Canopy, 14k Equalizer Hitch, Winch, Dash Cam, 12.5mpg.
                2016 32A Arctic Fox, 10 cu ft Refer, Thermopane Windows, Thomas Payne, Surge Protector Hardwired, TPMS TST 507 w/repeater & steel stems, Hitch Receiver, Toppers, Tank Heaters, Maxifans, ZAMP - solar 480w of panels & ZAMP S2000wPRO Inverter, Trojan T-105+s. DISH TV: Winegard Playmaker & Wally. Cargo Carrier & Box.

Comment

Working...
                X