ipad users

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ipad users

Ok not figuring this out on my own. Got a new member who just signed up a couple of days ago and it appears can not find the log in page for the site. I don't have access of a ipad to see how it is different then a window device where the log in is in the upper right corner. He sent me a screen capture of what he is seeing.

Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Top right on my iPad
    Attached Files
    2008 Ford F250 Powerstroke
    2006 Arctic Fox 29-5T

Comment

Same for me.
      2006 F-350 4x4 shortbed 6.0 liter diesel, 5 speed auto, 3.73 gear, B&D flip over goose neck, Popup RV3, Ford Integrated Brake Controller, TST TPMS, Yamaha EF3000iSEB generator, 2009 AF 27-5L *

Comment

Ensure that his page is completely scrolled to the top.
        2016 F-350 SD 4x4 CC LB DRW; B&W RVK3300 Hitch

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5K; All bells and fully whistled.

Comment

Thanks for the replies
          Adam
          07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
          07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Try this URL.

http://www.nroa2003.com/forum/home
            2015 Nash 23D 2013 Ford F-150 Ecoboost screw, 4x4.

Comment

Originally posted by Gray View Post
              Ensure that his page is completely scrolled to the top.
              I suggest the same. It looks like the page isn't all the way at the top where the person would then see the login header.
              2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali 4x4 Diesel
              2017 Arctic Fox 22G.

Comment

I just forward a link to him so he can read these replies as you don't have to be logged in to read this page.
                Adam
                07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Have him check the screen resolution. If it is set too low it makes the page larger and thus the login field is off the page. Try increasing the resolution making text and images smaller and displaying more of the page. Just one more to check that may be causing the problem. This is the same for any windows, mac or android device.
                  2015 Arctic Fox 27-5L, 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500HD Duramax Diesel SRW, PullRite Superglide 16K hitch

Comment

They can also request the Desktop Site; it may have defaulted to a mobile view. Next to the URL bar is a square box with an up arrow in it. Click this and search for the option "Request Desktop Site".
                    2018 Arctic Fox 28F
                    2015 Nash 24M (traded May 2017)
                    Blue Ox SwayPro (1500 lb. bars)
                    2016 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn CTD CC SRW
                    Standard Bed (6'4"), Aisin, Air suspension
                    Transfer Flow 50 Gallon In-Bed Auxiliary Tank

Comment

On my IPAD running Safari everything shows up just fine Adam. Also on my Android phone...
                      2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
                      Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
                      2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
                      Celia's Gourmet Foods
                      Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

I am not aware that you can set the display resolution on an iPad. I don't see a setting for resolution on any of the three I have. There are settings for font size however, so it may be set to large. I didn't try changing it so don't know if would help or not.
                        2006 F-350 4x4 shortbed 6.0 liter diesel, 5 speed auto, 3.73 gear, B&D flip over goose neck, Popup RV3, Ford Integrated Brake Controller, TST TPMS, Yamaha EF3000iSEB generator, 2009 AF 27-5L *

Comment

While your working on issues......I can no longer see signatures. Can't find a solution. Chrome on notebook.

Woods
                          07 Fox 31WRB, Aria, AGMs, RPowerTwins, Heatpumps, Maxxfans, Sur eflow 57, 50amp, dualpane, Reese nocam trunnion, more.
                          04 6.0L 4X4 Excursion. AirLifts, Vair, ARC, XCal3, EGRfix, 4A pillar Cobalts, AFE, MBRP, Hadley, Bilsteins, Brakesmart, Colorado's Monarch Pass Avatar

Comment

Working...
                          X