X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know Shotgun I think I might have new neighbors
    Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Hey Adam, the check and form went out in the mail today. I imagine you'll see it very soon since it's coming from Medford. Maybe even this Saturday!
      2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali 4x4 Diesel
      2017 Arctic Fox 22G.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
        I don't know Shotgun I think I might have new neighbors
        Sold out by a form and a check.....
        2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
        Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
        2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
        Celia's Gourmet Foods
        Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post

Sold out by a form and a check.....
          And good "housekeeping". LOL Looking forward to meeting other Northwoods owners in June.
          2017 Arctic Fox 22G.

Comment

Ok, well there was a glitch in their reservation system and we will actually be in site #49.
            2017 Arctic Fox 22G.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammster View Post
              Ok, well there was a glitch in their reservation system and we will actually be in site #49.
              Not a problem, got your site # updated! Looks like just 4 spots left!!!!!
              Adam
              07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
              07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

We plan to arrive on Saturday the 17th and stay until at least the 26th. Maybe longer.
                2017 RAM CCLB DRW Aizin 4.10s
                2017 29-5T

http://www.wanderingsfromtheedge.com/

Comment

So sorry to be missing everyone this year at the rally. Unfortunately we are going to be forced into boarding one of those cruise ship things in Amsterdam and then spend 13 days drifting all over the British Isles. And if that is not bad enough, 4 hours after we get off that dang ship thing, we fly to Bologna Italy and will spend 11 days in Northern Italy including Venice and Florence. The worst part about this is we are going to spend 3 days in the Modena area visiting a number of Balsamic producers for possibilities involving our business. OH DARN, we get to write off everything but the floating city expenses. So anyway, Jill and I really want to express our sadness over being forced into this 4 week European trip instead of being at the rally this year. We will, I am sure, get over it rather quickly....... Ya'all have fun with them skeeters without us!!!!!!
                  Celia's Gourmet Foods

Comment

No point in feeling bad about missing rally, we'll let you have our site and reluctantly take your place. :-}
                    Neil and Marilyn and Beemer (feline)
                    2015 Chevy 2500HD LTZ Duramax 6.6L 4x4 Double Cab LB, 5th Spring, Ride Rite Air Bags, Chevy tires are 275/75R18 125/122 3540 lb rated, 40 gal Transfer Flow Aux Tank.
                    2016 Arctic Fox 27-5L, Progressive EMS HW30C Surge Protector, Plug-It-Right 510 TPMS, Sailun's G rated, 2 Smart Tool 2000's

Comment

I could use a little advice about making or avoiding the rally! We're picking up our new 27-5L in La Grande when it is ready, sometime around the beginning of June or later. Seeing as we live in Iowa, plan on picking up the new rig, getting a factory tour, giving the new rig a shakedown run in the area for several days, and being able to get back to the dealer for any tweaks before we head home, would we be better off to avoid the crowd and busy-ness of the rally when we might need some dealer attention? Might they be kind of swamped making it hard for us to get anything attended to that we need before heading home? Or would it be fine and a great time to meet folks? Or a trade-off? I'm just trying to figure out if I should aim for picking up the trailer during the rally or avoiding that week.
                      2018 Arctic Fox 27-5L, 4 pt leveling, Dream Dinette, 10cf fridge, 2nd 13.5 A/C, Slide Toppers, Alumaguard covers, Heated tanks.
                      2018 GMC Denali 2500HD 4X4 Crew Cab, 6.5' Bed, 6.6L Duramax, Standard suspension. Andersen Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection 2.
                      "Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." Dean Koontz, Brother Odd.

Comment

Nothing, in my one experience, is mandatory for attendance at rally.. Be there and meet others with 27-5L'S etc and get so good input as like, do your own thing. It'a fun place to be.
                        Neil and Marilyn and Beemer (feline)
                        2015 Chevy 2500HD LTZ Duramax 6.6L 4x4 Double Cab LB, 5th Spring, Ride Rite Air Bags, Chevy tires are 275/75R18 125/122 3540 lb rated, 40 gal Transfer Flow Aux Tank.
                        2016 Arctic Fox 27-5L, Progressive EMS HW30C Surge Protector, Plug-It-Right 510 TPMS, Sailun's G rated, 2 Smart Tool 2000's

Comment

I could use a little advice about making or avoiding the rally! We're picking up our new 27-5L in La Grande when it is ready, sometime around the beginning of June or later.
                          I vote that you with out any hesitation both pick up your trailer Then stop by take advantage of the rally and all the wonderful friendly people who are attending! I am guessing you are picking up your trailer at Thunder RV so check with them on their schedule during the rally, I don't recall in the past that the rally affected them being able to get to things in a timely fashion in the past. There are only two rv parks in La Grande, we are going to be at Grande Hot Springs RV park and if they can not accommodate you during your stay the other is called Rendezvous RV park.
                          Adam
                          07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

If you decide to stay at Grande Springs during the rally, you don't have to stay on the side where most of the rally folks will be camping. After talking with the woman at Grande Springs, they had sites on the opposite side of the park from where the rally reservations are and she said no problem to camp there for the rally if we wanted to. I think Adam said there are a few sites left for the rally but if they are gone now, give them a call and see what might be available in the other part of the park. Plus, it's best to call as their online reservation system can be a bit glitchy.
                            2017 Arctic Fox 22G.

Comment

TimB - Last year - our first year - we spent the week before the rally on the Wallowa River (RV Park), in Wallowa, OR, in GORGEOUS - NE OR., 1 hr from La Grande. PM us for details! Thunder RV (Mike, Dan, Wayne), and NW/AF (Dave and Daren), are great for personalized service! Do not miss the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center down by Baker! Doyle
                              Doyle & Susie Hughes
                              2015 F350 Lariat, PowerStroke w/6 speed Auto, 4X4, 3.55, 11,300 GVW, Camper Package, Crew Cab, Long Bed, Canopy, 14k Equalizer Hitch, Winch, Dash Cam, 12.5mpg.
                              2016 32A Arctic Fox, 10 cu ft Refer, Thermopane Windows, Thomas Payne, Surge Protector Hardwired, TPMS TST 507 w/repeater & steel stems, Hitch Receiver, Toppers, Tank Heaters, Maxifans, ZAMP - solar 480w of panels & ZAMP S2000wPRO Inverter, Trojan T-105+s. DISH TV: Winegard Playmaker & Wally. Cargo Carrier & Box.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammster View Post
                                If you decide to stay at Grande Springs during the rally, you don't have to stay on the side where most of the rally folks will be camping. After talking with the woman at Grande Springs, they had sites on the opposite side of the park from where the rally reservations are and she said no problem to camp there for the rally if we wanted to. I think Adam said there are a few sites left for the rally but if they are gone now, give them a call and see what might be available in the other part of the park. Plus, it's best to call as their online reservation system can be a bit glitchy.
                                You need to confirm this with Adam, there is a reason he sets limits on the amount of attendees. The meeting building has capacity limits as well as other issues. I am not saying this is not possible, you just need to check with Adam first.
                                Celia's Gourmet Foods

Comment

Working...
                                X