Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok just compared list with the RV park and they have 5 more then me so they must be in the mail. So that means just 17 spots left! That's amazing as its only been 3 weeks! I am working on the rough draft still but hope to have it up by the first of February.
    Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

WOW !!! You wrong coasters really have a RALLY!!!! Maybe, someday this Right-Coaster will be able to make it! That area is my first RV using area. In fact my first RV (1970 18' single axle Prowler) was built in the future NW factory! Lasted me 24 years and LOTS of miles!
      BPofMD - Bud & Penny / Actively Retired Navy Vet
      2005 F250 6.0 - TorqLift Upper Overloads
      2007 Silver Fox 29-E 5th Wheel / Anderson Ultimate Hitch
      2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
      2012 VW Passat TDI (GONE !)

Comment

Looking over the sign ups to date to see where members are traveling from and what models they will be staying in. Just for fun....

Washington = 14
        Oregon =13
        Idaho = 7
        California = 7
        Arizona = 3
        Nevada = 2
        South Dakota = 2
        Florida = 2
        Montana = 1
        Texas = 1
        Colorado = 1

Northwood products
        29 - Travel trailers
        20 - 5th wheels
        2 - Campers
        1 - Desert Fox

10 AF27-5L 5th wheels attending and a tie between 5 AF29V's and 5 AF25R travel trailers.

Adam
        07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
        07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
          Ok just compared list with the RV park and they have 5 more then me so they must be in the mail. So that means just 17 spots left! That's amazing as its only been 3 weeks! I am working on the rough draft still but hope to have it up by the first of February.
          Must be the bad weather between here and Walla Walla! The pony express would have had mine there by now!! LOL!
          2017 RAM CCLB DRW Aizin 4.10s
          2017 29-5T

http://www.wanderingsfromtheedge.com/

Comment

Originally posted by hutchman View Post

Must be the bad weather between here and Walla Walla! The pony express would have had mine there by now!! LOL!
            You know there has been but it showed up today!
            Adam
            07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Ok got the first rough draft of the rally posted, verified the reservations for the canopies, ordered the rally gift bags, some of the rally supplies etc.

Mud on the tires have offered to do a presentation (wed @ 6:30) of their experiences while full timing, for those of you who have been following their blog you will be aware of what a great adventure they have been on!
              Adam
              07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Got our site reservation, #96, yesterday at Grande Hot Springs RV Resort. Looking forward to making new friends and learning more about our 27-5L. See you there.

Comment

Adam, what is the policy for vendor presentations?
                  2014 29-5K Silver Fox, Titan Disc brakes
                  2015 GMC Denali 3500 SW LB CC
                  B&W Companion
                  GatorFox retractable and locking metal bed cover
                  25 gal portable Enduraplas aux tank (60 gal total)
                  Misty & Rugger rescue dogs 1 Aussie and a Lab

Comment

Planning to arrive Sunday. Will there be an off-road ride this year?
                    Bob P
                    2008 Ford F350 Super Cab 6.4 PSD 4x4
                    2016 AF 25Y

Comment

Originally posted by phillips1970 View Post
                      Planning to arrive Sunday. Will there be an off-road ride this year?
                      Planning on it but we might be limited on where due to the high amount of snow we got this winter. It really comes down to when the snow recedes but I suppose we could always have the back up plan to just go back to the Mera riding area again. Am hoping to explore more in the Ladd canyon region.
                      Adam
                      07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Hey Adam,
                        I don't see the rally form on the thread for the rally. Can you email me the form?
                        We just reserved our site for the rally. Don't know the site number yet, but should find out soon.
                        Thanks,
                        Mike
                        2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali 4x4 Diesel
                        2017 Arctic Fox 22G.

Comment

With only a few spots left I took down the form so hopefully there won't be more forms then spots out there!
                          Adam
                          07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Thanks. We got site #9. Check's in the mail! (Along with the form. )
                            2017 Arctic Fox 22G.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammster View Post
                              Thanks. We got site #9. Check's in the mail! (Along with the form. )
                              Hey you take care of that site, it is usually ours. BUT, this year we will be on a 13 day cruise through the British Isles instead. And be ready to give it back again next year, it is only on loan..!!!
                              2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
                              Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
                              2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
                              Celia's Gourmet Foods
                              Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post

Hey you take care of that site, it is usually ours. BUT, this year we will be on a 13 day cruise through the British Isles instead. And be ready to give it back again next year, it is only on loan..!!!
                                We'll take extra good care of it and leave it in better condition than we found it. Hope you have fun on the cruise.
                                2017 Arctic Fox 22G.

Comment

Working...
                                X