Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I got several rally sign up forms today! I started posting them at the bottom of the first post.
    After today I am taking some time off work until the 18th of January, so if you don't see yours listed its probably been delivered to the shop but I am not there to list it here until I return to work.
    When I return I will also start to update the first post with some of this years activities.
    Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

I printed, filled out, added the check and sent snall mail today. Site 15 Neil and Marilyn (Smokey)
      Neil and Marilyn and Beemer (feline)
      2015 Chevy 2500HD LTZ Duramax 6.6L 4x4 Double Cab LB, 5th Spring, Ride Rite Air Bags, Chevy tires are 275/75R18 125/122 3540 lb rated, 40 gal Transfer Flow Aux Tank.
      2016 Arctic Fox 27-5L, Progressive EMS HW30C Surge Protector, Plug-It-Right 510 TPMS

Comment

Planning on attending the rally, coming in from the Bend area. Seems there are a couple of route choices. Can anyone speak to the highway 26/7 route? Particularly interested in narrowness and grades. Or is there a better or more scenic route?
        2015 Nash 23D 2013 Ford F-150 Ecoboost screw, 4x4.

Comment

Got our site reserved and sent the check yesterday. Site #2. Looking forward to our first rally!
          2016, 27-5L Dual Pane windows,10 c.f. refrigerator, T.P. sofa w/bed, 4 pt. auto-level, slide covers,central vac, auto fantastic fans, in bed and living area. Pulled by: modified
          2007 GMC SLT Duramax LBZ 3/4 ton, crew cab, short bed, Reese slider.

Comment

This will be our first west coast rally. We were at the 2015 east coast rally in VA. Currently in Texas working on our solar system, then we'll be westward bound in a few weeks.

We'll be in site 45 and will send in our paperwork shortly.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Craig and Lucinda
            2007 Northwood Nash 25P trailer (bought March 2015; fiberglass sides; made in Virginia)
            2016 GMC Sierra 3500HD 4x4

Comment

Noob here, but have registered at Eagle Hot Lakes...or whatever it is called now. The new site does not have a map, but I will call them tomorrow for a site number and then send the registration form. Looking forwards to this as we have spent quite a bit of time in that park and really like it. Also looking forward to our new 29-5T.
              2017 RAM CCLB DRW Aizin 4.10s
              2017 29-5T

http://www.wanderingsfromtheedge.com/

Comment

Here is the link to the map. Just click on the map to expand the map.
                Joe & Jewel
                2013 AF 25W (50,000+ miles)
                ProPride hitch w/1400 lb. WD
                2007 HD2500 Silverado Classic CC short bed (185,000+ miles)
                Fiberglass tonneau cover, ATI Aux Fuel Tank
                Banks Economind tuner & Banks IQ with backup camera
                Banks Monster Exhaust System, Raptor fuel lift pump
                Fuel pressure relief valve changed to a solid race plug

KD4QN - Joe
                N4JQC - Jewel

Comment

Originally posted by jsymmes View Post
                  Here is the link to the map. Just click on the map to expand the map.
                  Thank you....I finally found it! Sometimes I am unable to find my head...even when it is attached.
                  2017 29-5T

Comment

Adam, Form is in the mail. mardave will be in site#70 this year. Take care. Looking forward to seeing everyone in 2017 at the rally. By the way we will be there on Monday and plan on attending the dinner at Mamacitas.
                    Dave & Marie Thomas*

2002 Nash 29V, 2001 to 2011.
                    2011 AF27T Silver Fox Edition, 2011 to present.
                    2016 Ford F250 Crew Cab Short Bed 6.7 Diesel, DeBoe/DoMore Step,TST TPMS. Yamaha EF2400iSHC
                    2009 Toyota Venza V6 AWD.

Comment

Registered for site #62 today....first two row are full as they stated on the phone.

Paperwork outbound tomorrow...depending on weather!
                      2017 29-5T

Comment

Ok made it back, was only gone for 8 work days and when I return I got this mountain of mail!!! In that stack was approx 40 rally sign up forms!!!!! So I will get working on them but may take a few days to get it done.
                        Adam
                        07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
                        07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Hope you had a great trip!
                          2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
                          Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
                          2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
                          Celia's Gourmet Foods
                          Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post
                            Hope you had a great trip!
                            We really did! The only mistake I made was to try and use the on board internet. I held off for 5 days but then gave in as I could not go any longer not knowing if everything was ok.....within 15 minutes my neck was hurting from tension, not due to anything with the site but the sheer volume of the combination of emails for rally forms, site sign ups and access troubles. Combined with the painfully slow, unpredictable satellite internet at a premium price! I am going to train my son to handle all of this so when we go on vacation I can completely disconnect. Besides it will be good for him.
                            When I filled out the survey for the company I suggested they change to name from the Internet cafe to Satin's den and they should also open a bar in there. I think it would do well. Even if you are a none drinker....
                            Adam
                            07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

All was good, no need to worry. Glad you guys had a good trip.
                              2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
                              Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
                              2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
                              Celia's Gourmet Foods
                              Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

Ok I finally got caught up with the rally sign ups. We currently are at 56 based on forms received as of Monday January 30th. If you don't see your name at the bottom of post #1 then I have not received your form for the rally. Also refer to the bottom of the first post in this thread to see an updated count of how many spots are left.
                                Adam
                                07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Working...
                                X