Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok just got it figured out and have attached the sign up form to my first post at the top. Please someone give it a try and tell me it works.......
    Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Hey Adam. I see 'Rally sign up form' but it is not a link.
      2015 Nash 23D 2013 Ford F-150 Ecoboost screw, 4x4.

Comment

Originally posted by Waters View Post
        Hey Adam. I see 'Rally sign up form' but it is not a link.
        It should show "attached file" Just below that and that is what you click on.

I see the counter shows 1 so someone downloaded one.
        Adam
        07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
        07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

I just thought of this, if you have your access set up to "latest activity" instead of "post' you will not see any attachments or signatures. So just above the left side of my first post make sure you have the "post" tab high lighted. If unsure then just click on the "post" tab. I will add a note about this to my first post.
          Adam
          07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

That worked, thanks
            2015 Nash 23D 2013 Ford F-150 Ecoboost screw, 4x4.

Comment

Got it printed and ready to mail Thanks Adam!
              Arctic Rebel
              2012 F-250
              2016 27-5L
              www.knkstravels.com

Comment

Site 92 reserved.
                2018 Arctic Fox 28F
                2015 Nash 24M (traded May 2017)
                Blue Ox SwayPro (1500 lb. bars)
                2016 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn CTD CC SRW
                Standard Bed (6'4"), Aisin, Air suspension
                Transfer Flow 50 Gallon In-Bed Auxiliary Tank

http://www.nroa2003.com/forum/fileda...iledataid=4244

Comment

We have reserved site 41 and I'll put form/check in the mail tomorrow.
                  Bruce & Shannon
                  Redmond Washington
                  2017 Arctic Fox 27-5L replacing a 2013 Lance 1685
                  2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD High Country Edition

Comment

Adam, Link worked fine for us. Form is printed & is on way to you with a check.

We'll be in site #34. Very excited! This will be our first rally!

Have also sent you an e-mail about doing seminar. Tried to send PM & it rejected your name.

Shawn & Arleen
                    Shawn & Arleen
                    Retired Air Force weather forecasters, Full-timers since May 2011
                    2011 Arctic Fox 29V, 2010 Dodge Ram 2500

Travel log: http://mud-on-the-tires.blogspot.com/

We don't stop playing because we grow older, we grow older because we stop playing.

Comment

Originally posted by LabLover View Post

Let's not forget a scenic day trip drive to Joseph and its art museums and sights, as well as the nearby 4,000' tram ride up the mountain (4 person gondolas) overlooking Wallowa Lake and state park. The museum in Baker City is a great stop and, just a couple miles east of there on The Oregon Trail, is the fantastic Oregon Trail Interpretive Center. If you have the federal senior park pass you can get four adults in for free!! We are toying with showing up 5 or 6 days early just for the addition adventures in sight seeing.

Gordon
                      Gordon, we'll be there on the 12th! Looking forward to seeing you again since you were the one that introduced us to NROA five years ago!

Shawn & Arleen
                      Shawn & Arleen

We don't stop playing because we grow older, we grow older because we stop playing.

Comment

Work....blah.....doing end of the year stuff. For those who have mentioned that I can not be PMed that would be correct. I turned of my pm feature due to feeling over whelmed trying to keep up with them and emails. Much easier for me if all things are in one spot! Been sending out several sign up sheets, make me feel encouraged that some one is going to show up!
                        Adam
                        07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Adam, ".......Show Up"? At this rate looks like a ....... "Sold Out" 2017 WC Rally by - the end of the week? lol Yeah! Best, Doyle
                          Doyle & Susie Hughes
                          2015 F350 Lariat, PowerStroke w/6 speed Auto, 4X4, 3.55, 11,300 GVW, Camper Package, Crew Cab, Long Bed, Canopy, 14k Equalizer Hitch, Winch, Dash Cam, 12.5mpg.
                          2016 32A Arctic Fox, 10 cu ft Refer, Thermopane Windows, Thomas Payne, Surge Protector Hardwired, TPMS TST 507 w/repeater & steel stems, Hitch Receiver, Toppers, Tank Heaters, Maxifans, ZAMP - solar 480w of panels & ZAMP S2000wPRO Inverter, Trojan T-105+s. DISH TV: Winegard Playmaker & Wally. Cargo Carrier & Box.

Comment

Originally posted by mud-on-the-tires View Post

Gordon, we'll be there on the 12th! Looking forward to seeing you again since you were the one that introduced us to NROA five years ago!

Shawn & Arleen
                            Hi guys,

Likewise! We have thoroughly enjoyed your terrific "Mud on the Tires" blog and are really looking forward to seeing you folks again. This September we will be making our first out of state BIG LOOP trip with RocklinDave, Dave and Donna, and could benefit greatly from any pointers you might have about RV'ing in the SW. We expect to arrive at our rally site (88) on Sunday the 18th. Our plan is to take a week getting there from Corvallis with stops at the Cowboy Dinner Tree Restaurant (near Silver Lake) (Google), a few nights in the Plush/Lakeview area (looking for Sunstones) and Clyde Holiday SP, near John Day to catch the fossil bed museum, etc. Will you be camping in Joseph pre or post rally?

Gordon and Patrice
                            Gordon,Patrice,+Champ(Yellow Lab).
                            Snapshot 2015: 1240 miles 3 sites 18 nights
                            30U/2010AF, ProPride(1,400#WD), Prodigy,
                            F-350,03,6.0/Dsl,Fx4,auto,CC,SB,3.73,Man.Hubs,46gal.*
                            RETIRED:NAVY/Aviator/Capt.(21+)+Civ.Atty.(28)
                            Without recourse there are no rights.

Comment

Originally posted by LabLover View Post

Hi guys,

Likewise! We have thoroughly enjoyed your terrific "Mud on the Tires" blog and are really looking forward to seeing you folks again. This September we will be making our first out of state BIG LOOP trip with RocklinDave, Dave and Donna, and could benefit greatly from any pointers you might have about RV'ing in the SW. We expect to arrive at our rally site (88) on Sunday the 18th. Our plan is to take a week getting there from Corvallis with stops at the Cowboy Dinner Tree Restaurant (near Silver Lake) (Google), a few nights in the Plush/Lakeview area (looking for Sunstones) and Clyde Holiday SP, near John Day to catch the fossil bed museum, etc. Will you be camping in Joseph pre or post rally?

Gordon and Patrice
                              Sounds like you have a great plan. We will be more than happy to give you advice for traveling the southwest. It is one of our favorite areas!

We won't be into Joseph till September (10-20). See you in June!
                              Shawn & Arleen

Comment

Time to get a space! Be there or be square! :-) It's fun that I didn't expect my first time last June. Bunch of really good folks to meet and enjoy. Smokey
                                Neil and Marilyn and Beemer (feline)
                                2015 Chevy 2500HD LTZ Duramax 6.6L 4x4 Double Cab LB, 5th Spring, Ride Rite Air Bags, Chevy tires are 275/75R18 125/122 3540 lb rated, 40 gal Transfer Flow Aux Tank.
                                2016 Arctic Fox 27-5L, Progressive EMS HW30C Surge Protector, Plug-It-Right 510 TPMS

Comment

Working...
                                X