Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I blew it! I had to make a quick run to Portland to fix my daughter car and forgot to grab the sign up sheet file from work to upload this evening from work.....right now to tired to run back to work so it maybe Monday morning when I return to work to get it uploaded. Its already to go, just at another location!
    Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

I have requested cool weather for the rally. See everyone in June. Camping on site #18.
      Joe & Jewel
      2013 AF 25W (50,000+ miles)
      ProPride hitch w/1400 lb. WD
      2007 HD2500 Silverado Classic CC short bed (185,000+ miles)
      Fiberglass tonneau cover, ATI Aux Fuel Tank
      Banks Economind tuner & Banks IQ with backup camera
      Banks Monster Exhaust System, Raptor fuel lift pump
      Fuel pressure relief valve changed to a solid race plug

KD4QN - Joe
      N4JQC - Jewel

Comment

Originally posted by RocklinDave View Post

The 2016 rally was our first and we had a blast!

Grande Hot Springs RV Park was wonderful and everybody was so nice. We kept busy by taking part in almost every seminar and event. Adam worked hard and the rally ran like a well oiled ship.

Suggestion: If you can swing it, get there a few days before the rally starts. Lots of things to see in the area. Two things we would highly recommend:
        • Town of Pendleton and their famous underground tour
        • Hot Lake Springs Hotel (next to the park) and the tour of the hotel & old hospital
        Let's not forget a scenic day trip drive to Joseph and its art museums and sights, as well as the nearby 4,000' tram ride up the mountain (4 person gondolas) overlooking Wallowa Lake and state park. The museum in Baker City is a great stop and, just a couple miles east of there on The Oregon Trail, is the fantastic Oregon Trail Interpretive Center. If you have the federal senior park pass you can get four adults in for free!! We are toying with showing up 5 or 6 days early just for the addition adventures in sight seeing.

Gordon
        Gordon,Patrice,+Champ(Yellow Lab).
        Snapshot 2015: 1240 miles 3 sites 18 nights
        30U/2010AF, ProPride(1,400#WD), Prodigy,
        F-350,03,6.0/Dsl,Fx4,auto,CC,SB,3.73,Man.Hubs,46gal.*
        RETIRED:NAVY/Aviator/Capt.(21+)+Civ.Atty.(28)
        Without recourse there are no rights.

Comment

How do I sign up for the rally? I am not able to locate the form.
          1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke Crew Cab with utility bed. Auto tranny. Lotsa engine upgrades.

2012 Arctic Fox 25Y
          (Previously owned 1997 Nash 25S which we enjoyed from 1996 to 2012.)

Comment

I have not uploaded the forum as of yet as its been so long since I have logged in I forgot my password and the forgot password feature does not recognize my email address! Anyway in the mean time if you will just send me an email I will reply with the form attached. NROA2003@yahoo.com
            Adam
            2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
            07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
            07 AF31W Mod's
            Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Good morning all, just made our reservations for site #17. Can't wait to see everyone. Dido on the cooler weather.
              2013 Arctic Fox 990 milestone, 2016 Ford F-350 King Ranch

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                I have not uploaded the forum as of yet as its been so long since I have logged in I forgot my password and the forgot password feature does not recognize my email address! Anyway in the mean time if you will just send me an email I will reply with the form attached.
                Adam, we tried sending you a private message, but the site says you're not receiving messages. We'll keep checking back for when the sign-up form is available.

We are confirmed in Site #37 and looking forward to our first rally.
                1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke Crew Cab with utility bed. Auto tranny. Lotsa engine upgrades.

2012 Arctic Fox 25Y
                (Previously owned 1997 Nash 25S which we enjoyed from 1996 to 2012.)

Comment

We just reserved site 88. Yup, the one way over in the corner by the entrance. The better (smarter) half insists that the walk will "do me good". Though we are still AF 30U'ers at heart we are now officially 50 amp, dinghy towing, SOBs. Arriving on Sunday the 18th we will be attending the "Early Bird" dinner. Adam, as soon as the forms are posted we will get the forms back with a check. Any tours this year? Suggestions: The art galleries at Joseph along with the 4,000' 4 person gondola ride to the top of the mountain by Lake Wallowa and the Oregon Trail Interpretive Museum just east of Baker City come to mind.
                  Gordon,Patrice,+Champ(Yellow Lab).
                  Snapshot 2015: 1240 miles 3 sites 18 nights
                  30U/2010AF, ProPride(1,400#WD), Prodigy,
                  F-350,03,6.0/Dsl,Fx4,auto,CC,SB,3.73,Man.Hubs,46gal.*
                  RETIRED:NAVY/Aviator/Capt.(21+)+Civ.Atty.(28)
                  Without recourse there are no rights.

Comment

Adam...were registered for site #95.
                    2015 AF 27-5L, 2016 F-250 Super Cab, 6.7 Diesel, SB, 4x4, Off Road and 10,000lb Payload Package,

Comment

Jefferson's just confirmed site #32, looking forward to seeing y'all in June!
                      Arctic Rebel
                      2012 F-250
                      2016 27-5L
                      www.knkstravels.com

Comment

The "Fox will travel" is confirmed for site #33. Arriving on the 16th and departing on the 26th. We are sure looking forward to another rally. Our longest trips so far.
                        Now if I can remember to pack up the welcome sign when we leave, I won't have to keep making them.
                        Peter And Fran
                        2016 AF 27-5L
                        , 50AMP, 4pt leveling, Thermal pane windows, 10 Cu Ft Refrigerator, 15K AC + bedroom AC, Onan 5.5 generator, Progressive Dynamics EMSHW50C, Slide Toppers, TST 507 flow through with repeater, Cadet digital AC heater, Dirt Devil CV1500 Central Vacuum, water filter system, 480 watt solar charger, 440 AH AGM battery bank, Magnum MS2012 2000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter/charger, TorkLift steps

2017 F-450 Super Duty, B&W Companion

Comment

"symonsr" has site 14 confirmed. Please email me the form and will return asap.

Thanks, Rich
                          2009 Desert Fox 28KS, LEDS throughout, BF Goodrich 245X75X16 commercials, Onan 4KW 2006 Chev 2500 Duramax/Allison, Firestone airbags, Maxbrake controler, 75 gal aux tank, DiamondBack Cover, Curt 17000/2400 Hitch. Avatar: White River, Yukon

Comment

*********** For the new members *****************

If you are new to RV'g and/or new to the 'Arctic Fox Family' and are on-the-fence & considering trying the NROA rally ---- DO IT!

Last year was our 1st summer with our new AF. We had camped all our lives, but never attended a rally and were new to the website.

LabLover told us about the rally life and we booked a site. We hadn't even been to central Oregon before.

We were welcomed as if we were old friends. Adam & Donna kept everyone busy with entertainment & activities and the park was very nice.

We are looking forward to attending the 2018 rally (we will be up in Canada / Alaska during June 2017, and have to miss this year's rally) .

If you can swing the dates, do the rally, you won't regret it.
                            Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Dual-Pane Glass, Slide-Toppers, 50amp Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Tires.

Comment

We are in site100. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
                              2015 Nash 23D 2013 Ford F-150 Ecoboost screw, 4x4.

Comment

Site #39. Some - gol durn sod-buster already had our good ole #38.........
                                Susie, will have attended the Gunsite's Shooting Courses and would be more than interested in helping the 'women folks' learn how to hand-load their own ammunition, long distance shooting (out to 1000yds); and preparing for their concealed carry permits! Ya know - just never can be to careful now days!
                                Best, Doyle
                                Doyle & Susie Hughes
                                2015 F350 Lariat, PowerStroke w/6 speed Auto, 4X4, 3.55, 11,300 GVW, Camper Package, Crew Cab, Long Bed, Canopy, 14k Equalizer Hitch, Winch, Dash Cam, 12.5mpg.
                                2016 32A Arctic Fox, 10 cu ft Refer, Thermopane Windows, Thomas Payne, Surge Protector Hardwired, TPMS TST 507 w/repeater & steel stems, Hitch Receiver, Toppers, Tank Heaters, Maxifans, ZAMP - solar 480w of panels & ZAMP S2000wPRO Inverter, Trojan T-105+s. DISH TV: Winegard Playmaker & Wally. Cargo Carrier & Box.

Comment

Working...
                                X