This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuckles View Post
    Adam, how about a sign up sheet for those truck campers who need a ride to the factory or other needs. One side for truck campers with site, one side of those of us with "room"! I can take two folks as long as they don't mind dog hair in the back seat!
    Sound like a good idea , which one of you want to head this up and make it happen?
    Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

• Site #6 just opened up as DI and Dutch (plugitright) will not be able to attend. Will miss these two at the rally this year not only are they fun to chat with but they were great volunteers where ever needed. Di you and your voice will be missed at the white elephant this year! They have gracefully donated two gift cards to be used as prizes for golf closes to pin contest.
      Adam
      07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
      07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

• Adam, Just to let you know it is site #6. Sorry we won't be there to be the S.O.B.'s {some other brand} who had the best site in the park. Will miss seeing you all!!!!! Hugs & more hugs, Di
        2015 Single Cab Ram 3500 Dually. Asian tranny,DeBoe slidestep, AMP Door & side steps, Pace Edwards auto roll top cover.
        1996/2010 Triple Slide Carriage, Mor/Ryde Suspension, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Big Foot Automatic Leveling System, TST Tire Pressure Monitoring System, Plug It Right Stabilizers. http://www.plugitright.com/5thwheelREDO.html

Comment

• I'm sorry that you will not make the rally this year you will be missed by all and I know Adam has a lot of fun with you being there get well soon Merl
          2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab 5.7 Hemi
          2015 Nash 23d

Comment

• Site #6 has been spoken for. We had put in a request for 50 amp service so they called a few minutes ago. Our old site, #47 I think should be open.
            2017 RAM CCLB SRW Auto
            2017 29-5T

http://www.wanderingsfromtheedge.com/

Comment

• Thanks for the correction Di, I changed my post. Not sure where I came up with site 2 from???
              Hutchman I made the change to my records to reflect your new site # , thanks for letting me know.
              Adam
              07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

• We're in La Grande waiting for the rest of the posse to show up. Only one other lonely 5th wheel here. Looking forward to the rally! Click image for larger version

Name:	La Grande OR1-13 Jun 2017.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.57 MB
ID:	252961
                Shawn & Arleen
                Retired Air Force weather forecasters, Full-timers since May 2011
                2011 Arctic Fox 29V, 2010 Dodge Ram 2500

Travel log: http://mud-on-the-tires.blogspot.com/

We don't stop playing because we grow older, we grow older because we stop playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by mud-on-the-tires View Post
                  We're in La Grande waiting for the rest of the posse to show up. Only one other lonely 5th wheel here. Looking forward to the rally! Click image for larger version

Here's hoping those trees are full grown by next week. LOL Hold down the fort for us all.
                  2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali 4x4 Diesel
                  2017 Arctic Fox 22G.

Comment

• We're on the Columbia River @ Maryhill SP, sneaking up on La Grande..... . Anyone?
                    Doyle & Susie Hughes
                    2015 F350 Lariat, PowerStroke w/6 speed Auto, 4X4, 3.55, 11,300 GVW, Camper Package, Crew Cab, Long Bed, Canopy, 14k Equalizer Hitch, Winch, Dash Cam, 12.5mpg.
                    2016 32A Arctic Fox, 10 cu ft Refer, Thermopane Windows, Thomas Payne, Surge Protector Hardwired, TPMS TST 507 w/repeater & steel stems, Hitch Receiver, Toppers, Tank Heaters, Maxifans, ZAMP - solar 480w of panels & ZAMP S2000wPRO Inverter, Trojan T-105+s. DISH TV: Winegard Playmaker & Wally. Cargo Carrier & Box.

Comment

• We home to be there early evening approx 8pm. We will be easy to identify as we will be pulled up to the gathering building to "unload" ! Feel free to walk on down to say Hi but be prepared to be put to work........
                      Adam
                      07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

• Originally posted by mud-on-the-tires View Post
                        We're in La Grande waiting for the rest of the posse to show up. Only one other lonely 5th wheel here. Looking forward to the rally! Click image for larger version

That looks like me in front of you! It's just our 5th wheel as my wife is in the Mid West and I am waiting on the movers. Will see you sometime Thurs evening.
                        2017 RAM CCLB SRW Auto
                        2017 29-5T

http://www.wanderingsfromtheedge.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam View Post
                          We home to be there early evening approx 8pm. We will be easy to identify as we will be pulled up to the gathering building to "unload" ! Feel free to walk on down to say Hi but be prepared to be put to work........
                          Adam, is that tonight or Sunday night?
                          Shawn & Arleen
                          Retired Air Force weather forecasters, Full-timers since May 2011
                          2011 Arctic Fox 29V, 2010 Dodge Ram 2500

Travel log: http://mud-on-the-tires.blogspot.com/

We don't stop playing because we grow older, we grow older because we stop playing.

Comment

• Now that is what you call a rushed post, its really not a secret! We will be there in two days on Thursday.
                            Adam
                            07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

• What a son will do so his parents can go to the rally
                              Attached Files
                              2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab 5.7 Hemi
                              2015 Nash 23d

Comment

• Just me putting those carpenter skills to work, aren't you glad you taught me good... Well to build at least.
                                Adam
                                07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Working...
                                X