Picked up our new 25Y from Sierra RV in Colfax, CA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up our new 25Y from Sierra RV in Colfax, CA

I highly recommend Lee, Steve, Dean at Sierra RV in Colfax, CA!! Great people to work with. Upfront, good pricing. Responsive to inquiries and questions. Very willing to work with you to get what you want.
    We had a good PDI experience with Tim. We are experienced RVers, so many items were familiar. When he shoed us the fireplace, it failed as we tested it. They immediately replaced it. Beware of those fireplaces!!! They noticed a scuffed and damaged chair. They immediately swapped it out for one in another RV.
    We are bust packing our new 25Y. A bit of a downsize from the toy hauler we had before. We are excited to get out on our shake down trrip in several weeks.
    Cheers,
    Larie
    Reno/Tahoe region
    2018 Arctic Fox 25Y, 2018 Ford F250 Lariat 4X4 Diesel Crew cab Standard box
    2014 BMW R1200 GS Adventure

That's awesome, Sierra RV is where we got ours and they still come out to greet us when we stop by while passing that way. What is the plan for the R1200 now that the toy hauler is gone? Congrats and enjoy the new rig!
    Randy & Connie
    Northern CA
    2016 6.7L Ford F-350 SRW, EEZ TPMS
    2016 27-5L, 5.5kW Gen, 600W Solar, 500Ah AGM, Hybrid 3kW Inverter, plus a couple other Mods.

Comment

I agree, the folks at Sierra bent over backwards to make sure we we satisfied customers, especially Lee.
      Jim & Grace
      2011 2500HD 6.6L Duramax, Edge Evolution Programmer
      2016 AF 27-5L, Hensley BD-3 Hitch, 4 Point Leveling, Titan Disc Brakes
      2008 Miniature Golden Doodle

I thought growing old would take longer....

Comment

Originally posted by Randy&Connie View Post
        That's awesome, Sierra RV is where we got ours and they still come out to greet us when we stop by while passing that way. What is the plan for the R1200 now that the toy hauler is gone? Congrats and enjoy the new rig!
        Randy, The R1200 will go in the back of the pickup. I had a toy hauler, but my future concern is balancing the bike as I back it down the ramp. I am getting a Mountain Master MC loader operated by winch for the truck.
        Cheers,
        Larie
        Reno/Tahoe region
        2018 Arctic Fox 25Y, 2018 Ford F250 Lariat 4X4 Diesel Crew cab Standard box
        2014 BMW R1200 GS Adventure

Comment

Well played!
          Randy & Connie
          Northern CA
          2016 6.7L Ford F-350 SRW, EEZ TPMS
          2016 27-5L, 5.5kW Gen, 600W Solar, 500Ah AGM, Hybrid 3kW Inverter, plus a couple other Mods.

Comment

I am sure you both will like your 25Y as much as we do. Great layout. Glad your dealer was good also.
            Tom and Dianne

2015 25Y Arctic Fox
            2015.5 GMC Denali Duramax 2500HD Iridium
            3P Pro Pride 1400# WD Hitch
            Michelin XPS Rib 245/75r16, TST 570 internal

Comment

Working...
            X