Attn: Truck Camping Folks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: Truck Camping Folks

Need to pull something behind your truck camper? Well, I have the following:

TORKLIFT D1102 Super hitch
    TORKLIFT 36 inch extension bars
    TORKLIFT D2115 front camper tie downs
    TORKLIFT D3505 rear camper tie downs
    2 sets of TORKLIFT camper tie down insert brackets
    Includes all required mounting hardware and bolt fishing lines

This equipment was installed and used on a 2012 RAM 3500 DRW pickup WITH a factory hitch. In this application, it is a completely NO DRILL, bolt-on application! The buyer should check the Torklift site for a complete list of other trucks, WITH a factory hitch, that can use this equipment without drilling. (I don't want to accidentally misquote anything from the Torklift site.)

This equipment was only used 2 years and is in good condition except for the paint. (Use ended with the 2014 LQ purchase and the decision to sale followed a recent trade of my Bigfoot TC on a new 27-5L.) It comes powder coated from the manufacturer, and the powder coating does not hold up on a vehicle undercarriage. Automotive grade paint used on the RAM frame works well, but powder coating does not. So, I would recommend painting before installing.

This package is about $1700. I am asking $500 (or the best "reasonable" offer) where the buyer pays shipping.

Thanks!
    Last edited by gettinby; 07-26-2017, 08:06 AM.
    Darrell & Chris (retired)
    2018 AF 27-5L 4-pt auto leveling
    2014 Lakota Bighorn LQ, 14 ft SW, 3 horse, slant load, gooseneck trailer
    2006 Hart, 3 horse, slant load, bumper pull trailer
    2012 Ram 3500 CTD DRW
Working...
X