Please Visit Our Sponsors

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Step Rugs in need of a new home (FREE)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Step Rugs in need of a new home (FREE)

With the install of our new Torklift stairs, I no longer can use the step rugs I had on our OEM stairs. The OEM stairs have a curve to the outside edge and the Torklift stairs are a straight cut. I have ordered new step rugs and thought my "old" ones could go to someone needing a set. As the title states, I am giving them away for free. I used black zip ties to install the rugs instead of using the spring mounts. (I threw those away since I didn't want to use them.) The only catch is you must pay for the shipping. They are very light, so it won't be much.
    2005 Dodge Diesel 3500: 5.9L Cummins Turbo-Diesel, 3.73 4WD 4SPD SRW, quad cab, long bed, auto, Banks cold air intake, Banks Power Monster-Ram intake manifold, Airdog II 4G, BD Diesel steering box support bar, PAK Brake AMP Air Suspension,WirelessAir by Air Lift, Edge Insight CTS Monitor w/ EGT probe, B&W Companion Hitch.

2017 Arctic Fox 27 5L: 4-Point Leveling System, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 30amp surge protector, Slide-Toppers, 2" Receiver, Plug it Right: TPMS TST 507.

We'd be interested. We have a 32A and located near Sacramento. What do we need do?
    2005 Chevrolet Avalanche 2500 8.1 Liter Gas Engine, 4X4, 12,000 Tow Rating
    2015 Arctic Fox 32A (4) 6-Volt Batteries, Fireplace

Comment

We are in the same boat! Also got the Torque Lift steps. Our steps, old and new, are straight cut, but not certain there is room for the zip ties. Haven't worked on the problem yet. Those new steps are the greatest!
      Linda & Dave (retired US Army) and Magic, the Yellow Lab Duck Dog
      2002 Arctic Fox 25R, Yamaha 2400i, Les Schwab 105 6-volt batteries, Maxxis Tires
      2017 RAM 2500 Bighorn Crew Cab 4x4, CTD, 8' Bed, Granite Crystal, new 7/1/17
      2003 DODGE 3500 SLT Quad Cab SOLD 7/20/17

Comment

Originally posted by cookeze View Post
        We'd be interested. We have a 32A and located near Sacramento. What do we need do?
        I will send you a private message with info.
        2005 Dodge Diesel 3500: 5.9L Cummins Turbo-Diesel, 3.73 4WD 4SPD SRW, quad cab, long bed, auto, Banks cold air intake, Banks Power Monster-Ram intake manifold, Airdog II 4G, BD Diesel steering box support bar, PAK Brake AMP Air Suspension,WirelessAir by Air Lift, Edge Insight CTS Monitor w/ EGT probe, B&W Companion Hitch.

2017 Arctic Fox 27 5L: 4-Point Leveling System, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 30amp surge protector, Slide-Toppers, 2" Receiver, Plug it Right: TPMS TST 507.

Comment

Are those custom made? They look a lot nicer than the Camco ones I have. Are you upholstering new ones for the recently installed steps, and if so can you make a spare set... I have cash, and will be in your neck of the woods soon!
          Randy & Connie
          Northern CA
          2016 6.7L Ford F-350 SRW, EEZ TPMS
          2016 27-5L, 5.5kW Gen, 600W Solar, 500Ah AGM, 3kW Inverter, Progressive EMS

Comment

Originally posted by Randy&Connie View Post
            Are those custom made? They look a lot nicer than the Camco ones I have. Are you upholstering new ones for the recently installed steps, and if so can you make a spare set... I have cash, and will be in your neck of the woods soon!
            No, they are not custom made. The gal at Lassen RV, Angie, found them for me as I didn't like the way the Camco ones looked like. My new ones will arrive on Monday. If they are the same ones depicted in my photo, (which they should be) I will let you know and can have her order you some as well. They could be ready for you for when you arrive.

Comment

Sounds good Email me with how much $$$
              Randy & Connie
              Northern CA

Comment

Is there a brand label on them or original packaging? All the ones I find online, Camco, Presto, etc. have bad reviews for durability.
                2001 Ford F-350 V-10 62,000 miles
                2015 Nash 17K - Nash 26N on order

Comment

I'd like more info, as well. Not thrilled w/ the Camco either.

Tom, Paula and the 2 bouncing bostons
                  2013 Fox Mtn 235RLS
                  2016 Ram 2500 Bighorn Crew, 6.7 Cummins turbo diesel
                  Anderson Ultimate Hitch, 3225

Comment

All: When I pick up the covers (either Monday or Tuesday) I will post all the info for you; where to get them, the brand name, part number, pricing...

Comment

Thanks!
                      2001 Ford F-350 V-10 62,000 miles
                      2015 Nash 17K - Nash 26N on order

Comment

Hey Peter!! If the stair covers turn out like I think they should, perhaps you might be interested too? You will be staying right next door to Lassen RV when you are at the Blue Ox.

Comment

Well ??? I'll buy you and Mary a beer if you like them and I can pick them up when there. Still have cash in my wallet !!! I trust your judgement, after all if you cant trust copper865 who can you trust?
                          Randy & Connie
                          Northern CA

Comment

Originally posted by Randy&Connie View Post
                            Well ??? I'll buy you and Mary a beer if you like them and I can pick them up when there. Still have cash in my wallet !!! I trust your judgement, after all if you cant trust copper865 who can you trust?
                            You crack me up!! I worked up at the academy yesterday and arrived at Lassen at 5:15pm; they closed at 5pm. I will be able to go today to get them.

Comment

Originally posted by Copper865 View Post

You crack me up!! I worked up at the academy yesterday and arrived at Lassen at 5:15pm; they closed at 5pm. I will be able to go today to get them.
                              I can pick them up for you if it helps
                              Rolland & Judie, 2 Shelties, Cozmo & Brinkley

2016 AF 27-5L, 4 pt Leveling, Dual Pane Windows, 10 Cu Ft Fridge, 15K AC, Central Vac, Progressive Dynamics hard wired EMS, Slide Toppers, 2 Fantastic Vents & Covers, TST507s, 480 Watts Solar Charger, 440AH AGM Battery Bank

2005 Chevy Silverado 3500, Duramax/Allison, Crew Cab LB 4x4 B&W Companion

Comment

Working...
                              X